Baby & Child Teething Gel contains homeopathic ingredients which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help temporarily relieve the pain, discomfort and irritability of teething.
*Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Artificial Colour Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- Sugar Free
Brauer Baby & Child Teething Gel| 20g
Babies don’t come with an instruction manual and sometimes it’s hard
to pinpoint exactly what’s wrong. If your baby is teething, they may show some of the following symptoms/ behaviors::
- Have red swollen gums
- Chew or gnaw at their gums (and anything else they can get hold of!)
- Rub their cheeks and pull their ears
- Be irritable and have more restless sleep
- Show less interest in their food.
If you are concerned about your baby’s health, always talk to your healthcare professional.
- A refrigerated teething ring can be soothing for your baby to chew on.
- Gently massage your baby’s gums with your own little finger or with
- some ice.
- Give your baby lots of extra cuddles and comfort.
- Ask family members and friends to help look after bub so you can look after yourself too. Make sure you get some extra rest and time out during the day, especially if you are not getting a good night's sleep.